Thursday, October 23, 2014

COVER GIRL TRUBLEND REVIEW

I haven't always been big on make up. In fact, if I can get away with it in summer (and the older I get, the less likely I think I'll be able to get away with it) I don't wear any foundation at all. However winter is usually a different story, especially with the bitter cold of a Minnesota winter. I find myself feeling incomplete without the basics, which for me is usually just foundation, and sometimes the occasional colored lip gloss.

via

Over the years I've tried so many different types, but I have to sing the praises of the one that I love best (and I just replaced today since winter is coming) and that is, hands down, Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid make up. Now, it's been awhile since I've paid attention to the commercials since I'm now brand loyal, and don't need to be sold on it, so I don't recall what the promises are. But I do know it was worth sticking through the change they made in the last year, to a different numbering system. They transitioned well, and on those first few bottles had the old numbering along with the new, so I applaud them for that. If they hadn't done that, the product might not have survived the transition.

The greatest thing about it, is that I don't need a brush or any other applicator, I can just pump it into my hands (usually just one pump, sometimes 1.5 or 2) and rub it on my face and get very even coverage. And once it's on, I never even know it's there. It doesn't smudge, or look crazy if I rub my face. It just stays on. Or, if I have a kind of wild day, I like to think it rubs off gracefully. It is easily removed with make up wipes, and doesn't leave my face feeling gross. It always feels moisturized and clean.

Anyway, if you are in the market for some new foundation, I highly recommend giving this one a try. For the ease, the price, and the quality, it's definitely a winner.

What is your favorite foundation, and why do you love it? Let us know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...