Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ETSY ROUNDUP: INTERNATIONAL COIN GOODIES

So a few years ago I lived in England for a bit. While I was there I travelled to a couple other countries, and I amassed some pretty serious coinage. This was all fine and good while I was there, but these days, now that I've brought it all back, I can't seem to find a way to change it back to dollars. I've done some research, and concluded that the only solution is to travel abroad again and spend it. I'm happy to oblige, but I can't help but feel I'd like to do something with some of the coins while I wait.

Thus I found myself in a bit of an Etsy spiral the other day, and now I'm obsessed with coin based jewelry. I don't know that I'm capable of completing all, or any of these, but they are lovely and while I'm waiting on that next International trip, check these out!!

via

via

via

via

via

via

Anything you're into lately? Let us know!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...