Friday, October 24, 2014

FALL TREATS

Remember back in the good old days when it was nice and warm out, and popsicles were a good way to cool down? Well I have good news for you- those days aren't completely over! I am incorporating one of my favorite fall drinks, Baileys Irish Cream, and making something pretty tasty with them.

I decided I didn't want the good days to die out too soon- so I decided to incorporate one of my favorite fall drinks, Baileys Irish Cream, in to something pretty tasty with them.

INGREDIENTS:
 - baileys irish cream
 - instant espresso - mix to packages directions
 - milk substitute - like almond, soy or rice milk
 - popsicle molds

INSTRUCTIONS:
1 :  you will want to make sure you wash your popsicle molds really well, and dry them out - any residual water will freeze to the molds.

2 :  in your Popsicle molds- mix 3/4 Baileys, with 1/8 milk substitute and 1/8 espresso



3 :  put the tops of your molds on, put in the freezer and freeze overnight, or at least 6 hours, until completely frozen


4 :  remove from molds, and enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...