Friday, October 17, 2014

FRIDAY CELEB CLIP FUN!

I'm always intrigued to see a celebrity that has been on the scene since they were very little, or just considerably younger. Lately clips of male celebs have been in my newsfeed, and they've been reminding me just how much these guys have changed. So of course, I'm sharing it with you! All videos are work appropriate, although Shia's story runs... kind of long for a story about getting drunk and arrested.

So here's some ok clips I've seen lately through my newsfeed. Oh, how the stars can change. 

SHIA LEBEOUF: Seriously though, remember this kid? 

via

Well now he's become this guy, who gets arrested outside of a Broadway show. But what I like most about this, is that he's not embarrassed to tell this story. Oh no, it's pretty evident that he or his handlers asked Kimmel to ask him about it. He wanted to tell this story. And tell it, he did. I was, surprisingly, quite mesmerized. Shia, I don't know what to think of you these days, but those were 7 minutes well spent for me. Just trying to figure you out.



CHRIS PRATT: Speaking of celebrities that we first got to know awhile ago, remember when Chris Pratt was on Everwood? Because I do. And I didn't even really watch Everwood. But if I did watch it, he was part of the reason why. I mean, who could resist this?

via
Now he's winning hearts and minds in both Parks and Recreation, and Guardians of the Galaxy. But most importantly, he isn't afraid to multitask in an interview. And it looks like he is quite skilled with his french braiding technique.


CHANNING TATUM: I just watched Step Up a few weeks ago, and forgot what a charmer he was a as a young man. With those street smarts, irresistible!
via
As it turns out, he's terrified of porcelain dolls. So naturally Ellen was able to find the creepiest ones in existence, and turn this segment into the hottest version of Maury's unique fears episodes that you've ever seen.

So I hope you enjoyed the laughs, the celebs, and the cute boys today on the blog, and have a delightful Friday everyone!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...