Thursday, August 21, 2014

ON THE HUNT: CONFETTI

If you follow along with us on our Pinterest, you may have noticed that I have been obsessed with confetti lately- well, really, for a long time. There is something so fun and innocent about it, and honestly- if I could have it in EVERY aspect of my life I would.

I have been on the hunt for the perfect confetti, and I just cant seem to find in around on the internet (seriously, where are you hiding, I feel like I have looked everywhere for you Confetti), and in a lot of the party shops near me.

I want to use it at my wedding- instead of the typical send off with rice or whatever, I want to do confetti- very me, and its growing on my Mr.

Here are some images I have found around that showcase what I am looking for.

These AWESOME confetti throwers
Rad confetti Balloons
These other rad confetti balloons
Confetti push-pops!
Wedding confetti cones (sort of where I found my own wedding inspiration)
Confetti party favors

Have you found any confetti that you are obsessed with?  Do you have any go-to confetti sources? If so, please share!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...