Thursday, June 12, 2014

DUDS FOR THE MUNCHKINS

I will start off by saying that I do not have any kids of my own yet, but that does not mean that every time that I am in target and walk past the kids section of the store, I do not stop and stare at all of the AMAZINGLY ADORABLE little clothes. I do however have more reasons these days to peruse and actually purchase a few items here and there.

Between my niece and nephew, a lot of my friends having kids of their own and just a general liking of cute little clothes- I am always making new Pinterest boards and adding things to my Etsy list- most of which I wish came in my size...

Here are some of the things I found on Etsy that I am waiting to find an excuse to buy for a little one in my life! Maybe I should get a doll?
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
What style of clothes do you buy or will you buy for your kids? Any that you want to share?

Do you ever see any kids clothes you wish came in your size? (or is that just me)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...