Friday, June 13, 2014

PHOTO FRIDAY: TRAVEL BUG

Whenever summer rolls around, besides the amazement of being outdoors without boots and a coat on (thank you, Minnesota winters...) I also get the urge to travel. Well, I always have it, but there's something about the change in any of the seasons that makes that urge stronger. It's memories of what it was like to be in a different place in any given season, and thinking about all the places I'd still like to go.

Summer also reminds me of what a beautiful country the US can be, and gets me in the mood for a good old fashioned road trip. I don't have the time or money at the moment, so enjoy these pics from near and far, and start planning that next trip!

Tuscan Vineyard
London
Santorini, Greece
The Wave, AZ
Redwood Forest, CA
Florida
Northern Minnesota

Where are you headed this year? Any top 10 destinations that you've been to or are on your wish list? Tell us about them!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...