Monday, June 30, 2014

10 (SO EASY A MONKEY COULD DO IT) HAIRSTYLES FOR SUMMER

I  don't know about you, but in the Summer, I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to do my hair- it is warm, being blonde- my color always goes a little wonky, and I am usually so busy that I don't ever have the time to look-up and find cute(r?) ways to style my locks.

So... I went ahead, and preemptively found 10 easy enough styles that look close to effortless, but that will have a big hit (amongst the hair critics I am sure you surround yourself with).

1: The Topknot
2: The Sidebraid
3: The Tied Ponytail
4: The Twisted Chignon (good for weddings or summer parties)
5: The Braided Topknot
6: The Sidebraid with Bun
7: Pulled back by braids
8: Side Waterfall Braid
9: Pink tipped hair (nearly any color would be fun!)
10: Simple Curls with a summer haircut!

What hair style do you usually sport in the summertime?

Do you have any other cuts, colors or styles that you would do?


DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against brunettes, I am a blonde (most of the time anyways) so most of my Pinterest "Hair" board has blonde hair ideas. 

2 comments :

  1. Love all these beautiful styles! Such great inspiration, my hair is usually the last thing I think about so I usually just wear it down or put it up in a mess top bun. But these images are making me think I have to start mixing it up more! I love the tied ponytail and the twisted chignon is beautiful!
    xo Nan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...