Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OBSESSED: FIDDLE-LEAF FIG TREES

I am very very obsessed with the idea of having a green thumb. I think people who can keep plants alive are truly magical. Unfortunately, I do not possesses that particular set of skills. I like to think it makes me try harder to have a green thumb, and I have an even greater appreciation for the people who do.

I am also obsessed with certain kinds of plants. As you may have seen on our Instagram account, we feature a lot of peonies and succulents. The thing I have not shown on there, but I have a particular soft spot in my heart for is the Fiddle Leaf Fig.

The Fiddle Leaf Fig is such a beautiful balance between tame house plant and wild rain forest.

Anyways, I was feeling a little guilty about my lack of featuring them on the our Instagram, so they get their very own post! For more Fiddle Leaf Figs than the ones below- check out our Pinterest board dedicated to these beauties!
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Are there any particular plants you are fond of?

Do you have a green thumb? Any tips?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...