Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE: DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

Have you seen Bri Emery's blog DesignLoveFest? If not, you should check it out- it is pretty awesome. Aside from being a really cool blogger, she also puts on blogging workshops, and helps teach people the basics of Photoshop- to help them better their blog or business.

Aside from that, on her blog, she does this pretty cool thing called "Dress Your Tech", where she collaborates with various artists and designers to make some desktop wallpapers, and she links them (for free) on her site for us all to use!!! Can you even believe that!!! Seriously great!!!

I am so in love with these. I never thought I would have the issue of not being able to decide which one of my desktop wallpapers to use each day. But I guess that is sort of the beauty of it, right? Decisions, decision, decisions... Here are some of my favorties!
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Which is your favorite?

Where do you find your best Desktop wallpapers?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...