Thursday, September 11, 2014

MODCLOTH ROUND UP

OK everyone, you know how the story goes, you're doing a bit of (light?) online shopping, checking out that same dress you've already looked at a million times, and then after your lusting is over, you move on with your day. Only to find that Google seems to think it's necessary to remind you around EVERY TURN about that dress you're dying for.

My particular least favorite is scrolling through my Facebook news feed, getting that oh-so-familiar pop-up: "Look what you found!" Thanks, Modcloth. I know. I'm the one who found it. I've found it ten times already, but I can't afford it yet. Or I feel like my wardrobe isn't ready. Or I'm not sure it'll be my style and I need to read 50 more reviews or wait until someone else in my size buys it and reviews it!!!

But I definitely don't need a reminder on every site that Google posts ads on, just following me around the internet!

ANYWAY, because of this very thing just happening to me in my FB newsfeed, I'm going to share some things I've been "haunting" over at Modcloth. They'll make it into my closet someday. I swear... So enjoy, and maybe you can have the same problem as I do 

First, for WORK:
via
via

For DRINKS:
via
via
via

For the WEEKEND:
via
via
via

Or if you're looking for something a little out there, and you really love Ryan Gosling, these exist:
via

Or some possibly even weirder James Franco ones. If he's more your style...

Happy Fashion Week, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...