Friday, September 26, 2014

PICKING A HONEYMOON DESTINATION: THE GREAT UNITED DIVIDE

When we started looking for a honeymoon destination- I thought I would be easy. PSH! What was I thinking! Nothing else about our wedding planning has been easy, so why would this? We are a house divided, and with that, I give you the tale of "The Great Divide".

Wedding planning has been one of the most difficult challenges we have had to deal with in our ENTIRE relationship. He wants a big princess wedding- and i want a lower key small wedding (something a little more down to Earth). We have started coming to agreement on things with the wedding itself, and then as soon as we started discussing the Honeymoon, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!

Well, not so much- but he would like something tropical, and I want something more memorable and once in a lifetime (Europe!?!?!). We have gone on tropical vacations before, so I am all for something new all he wants is to sit on the beach...

I need votes everyone: tropical (like Mexico) or once in a lifetime (like Europe)?
Where did you go?

Where would you go?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...