Thursday, May 15, 2014

ARTIST WATCH: ELIZABETH GRAEBER

Ok, so I hate to be one of those blogs that just does a bunch of filler posts about nothing, and instead fills up space with pictures (but come on... they are so pretty). But you guys! This is worth posting now- and not waiting for a Photo Friday)!

I recently stumbled across a new and WONDERFUL artist: Elizabeth Graeber. I am not certain if you have had the pleasure of seeing her works, so I went ahead and gathered up some of my favorites, so you could have a little taste.

Ms. Graeber does a few different types of projects, but this sampling is of the ones I liked best- plants, portraits and animals.

Have you found any noteworthy artists lately?

Is there anyone or anything that has caught your eye lately?


You can find more of her works at: http://elizabethgraeber.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...