Monday, May 19, 2014

INSPIRED: 10 (SLIGHTLY MORE PRACTICAL) USES FOR WASHI TAPE

I am sure you have all seen this picture of this crazy awesome bike by now... If not- well you are now (<--- see what I did there)! Anyways, Washi Tape is a really cool new(er) crafting product out there that comes in all sizes, colors and textures. It is basically paper tape, that sticks enough to use, but doesn't leave any residue behind, or rip off paint, or tear paper- so basically it is like magic...

Anyways, after seeing this picture a few months back on Pinterest, I was obsessed with the idea of making my very own Washi Tape bike. When the realization dawned on me that it was not going to be as easy as it looks (although it really doesn't look that easy does it- hindsight...ugh!), I decided I needed to find other ways to use the 100 or so rolls of tape I had purchased.

So here are some ideas that I found on Pinterest for slightly more practical ways to use Washi Tape.

1: Jazzed up washer and dryer- not necessarily practical, but sure are pretty!
via Pinterest
 2: Personalized phone chargers
via Pinterest
 3: Tealights- add it to the outside of the holder- makes them look exponentially fancier!
via Pinterest
 4: Identify which cup is yours at a party
via Pinterest
 5: Make W.T. pictures frames
via Pinterest
 6: Put it in your planner to help organize your life
via Pinterest
 7: Spice up your keyboard
via Pinterest
 8: Make easy art!
via Pinterest
 9: W.T. light switch plates
via Pinterest
 10: Makes those confusing keys that all look alike, easier to decipher.
via Pinterest

Do you ever use Washi Tape before?

How do you use it? Would you use it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...