Thursday, May 22, 2014

SPRING FINDS THAT I'D LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON

Something about spring makes me want to shop. It's the time of year when I seem to need to "replace" so many of my staple pieces. I suddenly "need" new workout clothes or tech accessories or even a new wallet. Here's what I'm lusting after so far this season (see links below):



I mean, who doesn't want a new wallet?? And this one is quite adorable. It's got a zipper for your change but not a zipper to keep it closed, so it's easy access. What more could you ask for? 


Computers are usually designed to be pretty good looking on their own, especially Macs. I'm sure Apple designers die a little inside every time they see someone covering their sleek and refined design with a piece of flimsy plastic, but in that color who could argue? It will look so great!


I'm definitely in need of a summer dress, and if you read the reviews on this one, aside from some color qualms this dress can be worn just about anywhere. Wedding coming up? This dress could work. Casual drinks in the evening? Bam. 


I have been coveting this lovely bag for the LONGEST. It seems like the perfect size to carry my laptop and any accessories I might need to tote along, and has a lovely simple design. The price is a bit steep, but that's the price of quality. When I finally get this bag, it will last me a long time. Which brings me to the other issue, what color? (Check out the site, you'll find it impossible to decide.)


My black yoga pants have been getting the job done, but not only would these work nicely for a spring/summer outdoor workout, having a new piece of workout clothing always inspires me to... actually workout.


This tank is super cute, and as mentioned above, would be a great and affordable addition to the wardrobe to help get me away from this screen and out in the sunshine. 


I feel like I'm forever in need of flats. I get a pair, and after a month or so, they're still doing ok but I want new ones. I also usually wear them into the ground. These super cute ones have the patent look to help dress you up, but the ballet style to help keep you casual. And if you haven't noticed a theme, I'm into the teal lately. But I can never turn my back on pink, so I included those too. 

8) Fitbit

A few friends have tried the Fitbit and say that it does encourage them to increase their activity levels, particularly when it comes to the step counter feature. I'm looking forward to trying it out myself. And the nerd in me can't wait to get my hands on all those charts and graphs that the app will spit out for you.


Glitter! Who doesn't love a good glitter nail polish? Sure, they're almost impossible to remove without the use of half a bottle of nail polish remover and some serious effort. But it just looks so fun and springy! And yet again, almost impossible to choose a color...

Don't break the bank everyone, but get that wish list started!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...