Thursday, May 29, 2014

ARTIST WATCH: LULIE WALLACE

There is a fabulous artist out there creating works of wonder you guys, and her name is Lulie Wallace. Her abstract flowers are absolutely swoon worthy! There are just so many amazing things about her work I hardly know where to start: the colors, the realistic abstract-ness (<--- is that a word?), the was she composes her pieces and really just the whole image all together, I can't get them out of my head! I am dying to get one in my possession!

She also does commissions, where she will paint an image of any picture you send in. She does a lot of her commissions for brides- painting their wedding bouquet!!! I cannot think of a better way to preserve the memory (and prettiness) of your flowers, than having their portrait painted!

So now this has just jumped to the tippity-top of my wedding to-do list...

If you need more Lulie- check out her website, and follow her on Twitter and Instagram- @luliewallace

Thanks Lulie for all your hard work and inspiration!

What do you think of her crazy amazing colorful masterpieces?

Would you commission flowers to be painted?

And, as always, please let us know if you have found any new artists that are worth taking a look at! We always get giddy when we see someone new!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...