Thursday, July 10, 2014

ETSY ROUND-UP: QUOTATIONSPIRATION

Ever since I bought my house, I have been obsessed with the idea of getting the wall art perfect- which, as most of you can guess, is a ridiculous goal...

Etsy was the first place I went when I was starting to look for pieces to hang on my blank walls, and I began to notice a trend when I was looking around. There were an awful lot of inspirational quote prints on the site- and most of them were undeniably adorable.

So, as I am sure you can guess, that is where I leave you now... My "Etsy Round-Up Numero Dos" is all about the inspirational quotes made into fun art prints.
via
via
via
via
via
via

via
Have you found anyhting noteworthy on Etsy recently?

Would you hang inspirational quotes in your house?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...