Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ARTIST WATCH: TEIL DUNCAN

I have found another amazing artist everyone and I HAVE to tell you about her immediately! Her name is Teil Duncan, and she is FANTASTIC! I get down-right giddy once I find a new artist that produces pieces that speak to me and my art loving soul!

I love her colors, I love her subject matter, and I just love how they make me feel like I am apart of something.

I need to find a way to get one of these puppies in my life! Seriously. Teil, if you are reading this- let's talk!

You can check out her website for more information about her, and here is a link to her bliggity blog!




I SERIOUSLY cannot get over these pieces!!!


Are there any new artists you are loving lately?  What do you think of her abstract paintings?


See more artists watch posts here, here and here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...