Monday, July 28, 2014

ARTIST WATCH: MICHELLE ARMAS

Michelle Armas is a very talented young lady. I have been following her career for a while now and I felt it was a complete shame not to introduce you all to her (that is if you were living under a rock, and haven't seen her amazing work). She has been mentioned by Emily Henderson (a designer, who also has a show on HGTV), by Oh Joy!, and she is all over Pinterest!

Seriously, this gal is mega talented! Her paintings are SO alive and full of color. I am dying to get my hands on a piece of her work. Over the last few years since I first was introduced to her pieces- she keeps evolving her style- as any good artist does- and seriously, her stuff just keeps getting better. I’m really envious of her ability to make everything feel effortless and free- seriously, it is not as easy as she makes it look...

Without further ado, here is Michelle Armas' beautiful pieces!
What do you think of her work? Which is your favorite?

Would you put them in your house?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...