Wednesday, July 16, 2014

LOVING LATELY: PAPER SOURCE

I hope you have all had the pleasure of being introduced to one of my favorite go-to stores: Paper Source. There are SO many neat things this store has to offer: cards, home goods, trinkets and knick-knacks (that get me EVERY dang time! Seriously, I cant leave there without spending money) and not to mention the beautiful paper goods. Seriously, their wrapping paper selection is out of this world awesome!!!

Anyways, here are a few things that I have had my eye on lately, and wanted to share them with you- just in case you were looking for an excuse to spend an entire paycheck... ;)

Enjoy!

                                  WOODEN ROBOT  //  GLASSES  //  HEART TOTE  //  CANDLE  //  RECIPE CARDS  //  BIRD CLIPS  //  SPEAKER  //  DONUT PILLOW
What do you think of Paper Source?

Have you even been?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...