Wednesday, July 9, 2014

OBSESSED: EVERYTHING TEAL

Teal in nature (Source)

In case you can't tell by the coloring on this lovely blog, we like a little bit of teal and turquoise in our lives. I, for one, seem to be drawn to it more and more everyday. For everything from color choices for my crafts, to the outfits I've been loving I seem to be drawn to it at every turn! I actually think it all started when I got these sheets last fall. I went to IKEA pretty convinced I would probably get pink sheets, since pink was my default color for quite awhile, but when I got to the store, I saw those lovely sheets and couldn't stop myself. I had just painted a friend's room teal and grey, so I think subconsciously I had those colors in my mind. Two hours later, those exact colors were on my bed, and I still love it!

If you already love teal, or are looking for a new color obsession, I highly suggest you check out the pins on this board. In particular the frosted glass tutorial, which is where I got some tips for my technique for my lace plates.  Not to mention some inspiration for future projects. Seriously, even if you aren't getting married, the Something Turquoise blog is fantastic for all kinds of tips and really good DIYs.


Follow You Me Oui Blog's board TEAL on Pinterest.
What colors are you obsessed with lately? 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...