Friday, July 11, 2014

MORE FRIDAY LINK LOVE

Hey y'all, it's my turn to take a crack at a Friday post again, so I felt like having a go at some more Friday Link Love! I loved finding them for you, and I certainly hope you enjoyed reading them. Now, I'm writing this post while watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, so there may be at least one Potter related link for you.

(Source)


Photo recreations - I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for any pictures of teens or young adults recreating pictures from when they were little. If anything more than a half-hearted attempt is made, it's guaranteed comedy gold. These brothers took it to a new level, in a hilarious and adorable way, and did it apparently as a gift to their mother. 

New Harry Potter story - Ok, don't get carried away, she didn't exactly write another HP book, but she did write a new article as Rita Skeeter, pretty much giving an update on the lives of Harry and his family. If you need a fix, or want to know how JK sees Potter's 30s (he's "34" at the end of this month)

(Source)

Great DIYs - I know I mentioned this blog just last week when I shared my frosted lace plate DIY, and of the two of us who write this blog I'm not even the one planning a wedding, but over at Something Turquoise she has SO MANY great DIYs and you could use them for any occasion! Even the one that I referenced before with the champagne glasses would be perfect for a fancy summer brunch. 

Affordable Frames - I finally have an outlet to tell everyone about the magical wonders of Zenni Optical! I know a lot of people are doing the Warby Parker thing, and that's great. However, if you're on a bit more of a budget, you can get some fantastic frames, prescription lenses and all, for $10 or less! I'm even wearing some right now, since my regular glasses are a bit out of commission at the moment. Also a great site to find prescription sunglasses for the same price you get the non-prescription ones. 

Ok everyone, those are your links to help you get through those last few hours of work today! Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...