Monday, July 14, 2014

PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK

I cannot get the color pink out of my mind lately. As you may have seen on Instagram, it has been on my mind for awhile now. Not that that is a bad thing- I mean look at it, it is B.E.A.-UTIFUL- but it seems to be following me wherever I go, and taunting me.

Honestly, if I were to buy all of the things that I keep seeing, and that I fall in love with that are pink, I would be really, really broke.

Here are a few of the things I have found recently, and thought that I should maybe pass them along to you guys and gals. Who knows, you could be having the same pink haunting experience that I am having!?!

Enjoy!
via
via
via
via
via

via
Are you finding anything in one particular color that is inspiring you?

Anything pink you are loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...