Friday, August 22, 2014

FUN FRIDAY FINDS

Some fun stuff from around the interwebs to entertain you this lovely Friday:

Apparently everyone has been watching the video of this kid, and apparently it's pretty funny. Even if you've already seen it a million times, treat yourself today.

In keeping with the theme of chubby little boys who are just too cute to handle, this kid has a future as a weatherman for sure. I'd actually watch the local weather if he was my weather kid. I know this video is a couple years old, but it withstands the test of time.
Elsewhere on the web, this commercial exists. I've watched it repeatedly and I can't get enough of it. I can never pick a favorite part. Maybe because they are all the best. 
And although it's slightly unrelated, but another gem that I was introduced to recently on the internet is a delicious and delightful Tumblr page of Maury gifs and quotes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...