Tuesday, August 5, 2014

INSPIRED: DIPPING EVERYTHING I CAN FIND

The internet is a bittersweet thing, and I cannot seem to get over my mixed feeling about it. Here is why- I find SO MANY DIY ideas while I am out and about on the internet, that I think it almost gives me false hope about what all I can accomplish in a 24-hour day. Seriously, does anyone else feel like this, or is it just me?

That being said, it is mostly my fault... I am really inspired by nearly every DIY I find online, and some of the ones that have really struck me are anything with homemade and dipped in the title.

Here are some of the things I have been finding on the interwebs:

These are definitely going to be my next DIY project!

and the list goes on and on and on...

What all have you been inspired by lately?

What craft projects are you planning?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...