Monday, August 25, 2014

ARTIST WATCH: CLARE ELSAESSER

Clare Elsaesser has been on my watch list forever! I have a serious Etsy crush on this gal (if you don't know what that is, you obviously have not been spending enough time on Etsy and Pinterest), and I needed to share her with all of you to pass on the love.

She is a pretty cool lady, that like some of the other ladies (Elizabeth Mayville) that I have mentioned before, she features only women- and really only the backs on their heads, which kind of helps puts you in each of the pieces of her works.

Anyways, I love her works- check them out!
What do you think of her works?

Do you like that you cannot see the ladies faces?

Are there any artist you are watching lately? LET US KNOW!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...