Friday, August 1, 2014

YUM WORTHY RECIPES

I am ALWAYS looking for new recipes to make for myself and others. I sometimes struggle with coming up with new food items to make. Because I am usually so busy, being creative in the kitchen sometime falls down on the priority list.

That being said, I am SO happy that Pinterest houses thousands upon thousands of good recipes! Seriously, you can find almost anything on there- breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, vegan recipes, gluten free recipes, vegetarian recipes, smoothie (and cleanse) recipes, and just about any type of dessert recipe you could ever want!

For me, this has made things a ga-zillion times easier to come up with a new dinner or a good snack to bring to a summer picnic.

Here are a few of the ones on my menu for the month.

via
via
via
via
via
via
What are you cooking lately? Have you found any good recipes lately?

For more food inspiration, check out our Pinterest board dedicated to these and other recipes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...